Our Edwardian dress is a nostalgic tribute to the styles and craftsmanship of yesteryear.
Painstakingly pieced together from century-old lace, this one-of-a-kind dress has a history and a story to tell. Have your story sewn in by providing us with your own heirloom lace, pieces of your mother's lace wedding dress, or we can make your dress from our antique lace stash.
- Made from rare antique lace, unearthed from the antique markets in Paris
- Includes a free silk slip to wear underneath
- Hand-crafted in our Sydney studio, with respect for people and planet
- Dance the night away in breathable cotton
- The lace is soft and has a gentle stretch, making this dress very comfortable to wear
- Order online, no need to visit intimidating bridal boutiques
- Easily adjustable should your measurements change
- Ready-made sizes available or we can custom-make to your measurements
- Try this dress on at our Sydney store or have it shipped to you, worldwide
- Returns accepted
- Free shipping
- Try before you buy: borrow a sample dress first to try on at home
Can find exactly what you need? Email us for a custom order.
Request a lace sample Size Chart FAQ Try before you buy
Photography: Dean Snushall // Stylist : Blessed days // Hair: Mobile Wedding Hair Sydney // Makeup: Makeup by Megan // Venue: Werribee House // Model: Macey Anderson