You will be channeling Twiggy in our Nod to Mod dress, waiting for the day when you can ride into the sunset on your vintage Vespa.
Inspired by the mod silhouettes of the 1960s this shift dress salutes the old and embraces the new. Perfect as a reception dress.
- Perfect either as a reception dress or as a casual wedding dress
- Made from vintage Nottingham lace, and hand-crocheted lace, unearthed from the antique markets in Paris
- Includes a free silk slip to wear underneath
- Hand-crafted in our Sydney studio, with respect for people and planet
- Dance the night away in breathable cotton
- The lace is soft has a gentle stretch, making this dress very comfortable to wear
- Order online, no need to visit intimidating bridal boutiques
- Easily adjustable should your measurements change
- Ready-made sizes available or we can custom-make to your measurements
- Try this dress on at our Sydney store or have it shipped to you, worldwide
- Returns accepted
- Free Shipping
- Try before you buy: borrow a sample dress first to try on at home
Can find exactly what you need? Email us for a custom order.
Request a lace sample Size Chart FAQ Try before you buy
Photo: White Magazine