- Made from English Nottingham lace, and silk tulle
- Includes a free silk slip to wear underneath
- Hand-crafted in our Sydney studio, with respect for people and planet
- Dance the night away in breathable, natural fibres
- Easily adjustable should your measurements change
- Order online, no need to visit intimidating bridal boutiques
- Ready-made sizes available or made-to-measure
- Returns accepted
- Free worldwide shipping
- Try before you buy: borrow a sample dress first to try on at home
Can find exactly what you need? Email us for a custom order.
Photography: Peppermint Photography
How to measure yourself to determine your size:
Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your bust, wearing your bra.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, well above your navel.
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, around your buttocks.
How to be measured by a dressmaker:
Once you have ordered your made-to-measure dress, right-click on the diagram below to save it. Print out the diagram and give it to your local professional dressmaker to record your measurements.
Please take a photo of your completed form and email it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org