You are not like the others, you are free. You wear flowers in your hair and your heart on your sleeve. Your dress will set the mood of your wedding day, casual and unconventional.
- Made from vintage French lace, unearthed in Paris
- Includes a free nude-coloured silk slip to wear underneath
- Hand-crafted in our Sydney studio, with respect for people and planet
- The high fitted waistline and flared skirt, flatter almost every body shape
- Dance the night away in breathable cotton
- The lace is soft and has a gentle stretch, making this dress very comfortable to wear
- Order online, no need to visit intimidating bridal boutiques
- Easily adjustable should your measurements change
- Ready-made sizes available or we can make to your measurements
- Free worldwide shipping
- Returns accepted
- Try before you buy: borrow a sample dress first to try on at home
Can find exactly what you need? Email us for a custom order.
Photography: Nina Claire
How to measure yourself to determine your size:
Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your bust, wearing your bra.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, well above your navel.
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, around your buttocks.
How to be measured by a dressmaker:
Once you have ordered your made-to-measure dress, right-click on the diagram below to save it. Print out the diagram and give it to your local professional dressmaker to record your measurements.
Please take a photo of your completed form and email it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org