SAMPLE SALE - Halo - size M
- Handcrafted from 80 year-old antique Venice lace, unearthed from an antique store in Italy.
- Bateau neckline, window back, flared hemline, no train.
- Lined in white silk.
- Ethically made in our Sydney studio, with respect for people and planet.
- Dance the night away in breathable cotton and silk.
- The lace is soft and has a gentle stretch, making this gown very comfortable to wear.
- Easily adjustable should your measurements change.
- Order online, no need to visit intimidating bridal boutiques.
- Free worldwide shipping
- Returns accepted
Bust: 90cm to 94cm
Waist: 72cm to 76cm
Hips: 100cm to 106cm
What is a sample gown?
A gown which may have been worn by a model during a photoshoot or tried on by brides in our store. All sample gowns will arrive to you dry-cleaned and checked for holes, stains and odours.
Can't find exactly what you need? Email us for a custom order.
Photography: Russell Stafford
How to measure yourself to determine your size:
Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your bust, wearing your bra.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, well above your navel.
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, around your buttocks.
How to be measured by a dressmaker:
Once you have ordered your made-to-measure dress, right-click on the diagram below to save it. Print out the diagram and give it to your local professional dressmaker to record your measurements.
Please take a photo of your completed form and email it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org