SAMPLE SALE - Wanderlust - size XS
- Made from a 100 year-old, hand-embroidered silk piano shawl, unearthed from an antique store in Madrid.
- Champagne colour.
- Fully lined in silk.
- Gentle boning for lift and support.
- Hand knotted silk fringe.
- Flared hemline for beautiful movement as you walk down the aisle.
- Hand-crafted in our Sydney studio, with respect for people and planet
- Dance the night away in breathable silk
- Order online, no need to visit intimidating bridal boutiques
- Returns accepted
Free worldwide shipping
Bust 82cm to 85cm
Waist: 61cm to 65cm
Hips: 90cm to 95cm
Length: 155cm shoulder to hem
What is a sample gown?
A gown which may have been worn by a model during a photoshoot or tried on by brides in our store. A sample gown will arrive to you dry-cleaned and checked for holes, stains and odours.
Can't find exactly what you need? Contact us for a custom order.
Photography: Janneke Storm, Ona Janzen
How to measure yourself to determine your size:
Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your bust, wearing your bra.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, well above your navel.
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, around your buttocks.
How to be measured by a dressmaker:
Once you have ordered your made-to-measure dress, right-click on the diagram below to save it. Print out the diagram and give it to your local professional dressmaker to record your measurements.
Please take a photo of your completed form and email it to us at: email@example.com