SAMPLE SALE - Bohemian Beauty - size XXL
- Made from vintage white Venice lace, unearthed from an antique store in Italy.
- Bateau neckline, A-line silhouette, short train.
- Includes a free polyester vintage slip to wear underneath. A white silk slip is available to purchase for an extra $290 AUD.
- Hand-crafted in our Sydney studio, with respect for people and planet.
- Dance the night away in breathable cotton lace.
- The lace is soft and has a gentle stretch, making this dress very comfortable to wear.
- Easily adjustable should your measurements change.
Bust: 104cm to 110cm
Waist: 86cm to 92cm
Hips: 112cm to 118cm
What is a sample gown?
A gown which may have been worn by a model during a photoshoot or tried on by brides in our store. All sample gowns will arrive to you dry-cleaned and checked for holes, stains and odours.
Can find exactly what you need? Email us for a custom order.
Photography: Alex Olguin
How to measure yourself to determine your size:
Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your bust, wearing your bra.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, well above your navel.
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, around your buttocks.
How to be measured by a dressmaker:
Once you have ordered your made-to-measure dress, right-click on the diagram below to save it. Print out the diagram and give it to your local professional dressmaker to record your measurements.
Please take a photo of your completed form and email it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org