- Standard sizes in stock.
- Can be made to your measurements for an additional fee, and within 8 weeks.
- Handcrafted from vintage cotton Battenburg lace, unearthed from an antique market in Europe.
- Lined with nude-coloured silk, to accentuate the bold motifs in the lace.
- Dance the night away in breathable natural fibres.
- The lace is soft and has a gentle stretch, making this dress very comfortable to wear
- Hand-crafted in our Sydney studio, with respect for people and planet
- Order online, no need to visit intimidating bridal boutiques
- Easily adjustable should your measurements change
- Returns accepted
- Free shipping worldwide
- Free Home Try-On: borrow a sample dress first to try on at home (Australian brides only).
Can find exactly what you need? Email us for a custom order.
Photography: Kristie Carrick, Blake Heywood
How to measure yourself to determine your size:
Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your bust, wearing your bra.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, above your navel.
Hip: Measure the fullest part of your hips, around your buttocks.