SAMPLE SALE - Stardust - size XXXL
- Handcrafted from vintage cotton Quaker lace, unearthed from an antique store in the US.
- The lace is a poly/cotton blend. It has a gentle stretch, making this dress very comfortable to wear
- Comes with a free vintage, nude-coloured poly slip to wear underneath. A silk slip is available to purchase for an extra $250 AUD.
- Hand-crafted in our Sydney studio, with respect for people and planet
- Order online, no need to visit intimidating bridal boutiques
- Returns accepted
- Free shipping worldwide
Bust: 112cm to 116cm
Waist: 92cm to 96cm
Hips: 120cm to 130cm
What is a sample gown?
A gown which may have been worn by a model during a photoshoot or tried on by brides in our store. All sample gowns will arrive to you dry-cleaned and checked for holes, stains and odours.
Can't find exactly what you need? Email us for a custom order.
Photography: Blake Heywood
How to measure yourself to determine your size:
Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your bust, wearing your bra.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, above your navel.
Hip: Measure the fullest part of your hips, around your buttocks.