*Made to your measurements within 8 weeks*
- Made from vintage French lace, unearthed at an estate sale
- Includes a free nude-coloured silk slip to wear underneath
- Hand-crafted in our Sydney studio, with respect for people and planet
- The fitted waistline and flared skirt, flatter almost every body shape
- Dance the night away in breathable cotton
- The lace is soft and has a gentle stretch, making this dress very comfortable to wear
- Order online, no need to visit intimidating bridal boutiques
- Easily adjustable should your measurements change
- Free worldwide shipping
- Returns accepted
- Try before you buy: borrow a sample dress first to try on at home
Can't find exactly what you need? Email us for a custom order.
Photography: Peppermint Photography
How to measure yourself to determine your size:
Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your bust, wearing your bra.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, well above your navel.
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, around your buttocks.
How to be measured by a dressmaker:
Once you have ordered your made-to-measure dress, right-click on the diagram below to save it. Print out the diagram and give it to your local professional dressmaker to record your measurements.
Please take a photo of your completed form and email it to us at: email@example.com