- Standard sizes in stock, or made to your measurements within 8 weeks
- Handcrafted from a champagne-coloured, antique 1920's piano shawl, unearthed from an antique store in Madrid
- Hand-embroidered silk with a hand-knotted silk fringe
- The gown is made in our Sydney studio, with respect for people and planet
- Dance the night away in breathable silk
- The silk is soft and comfortable
- Order online, no need to visit intimidating bridal boutiques
- Easily adjustable should your measurements change
- Returns accepted
- Free Shipping worldwide
- Free home try-on: Borrow a sample gown to try on at home (Australian brides only)
Can't find exactly what you need? Email us for a custom order.
Photography: Matt Godkin, Denis Banks, Michael Briggs
How to measure yourself to determine your size:
Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your bust, wearing your bra.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, above your navel.
Hip: Measure the fullest part of your hips, around your buttocks.