Free Spirit Gown
- Handcrafted from vintage, two-tone French lace, unearthed from an antique store in Europe.
- Standard sizes in stock. A made-to-measure gown is available for an extra fee and takes 8 weeks.
- Includes a silk nude-coloured, ankle-length slip to wear underneath
- May be customised with a train or with longer sleeves.
- Made in our Sydney atelier, with respect for people and planet
- Dance the night away in breathable natural fibres
- The lace is soft and has a gentle stretch, making this gown very comfortable to wear
- Order online, no need to visit intimidating bridal boutiques
- Easily adjustable should your measurements change
- Free worldwide shipping
- Returns accepted
- Free Home Try-On: Borrow a sample dress to try on at home (Australian brides only)
Can't find exactly what you need? Email us for a custom order.
Photography: James Rose
How to measure yourself to determine your size:
Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your bust, wearing your bra.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, above your navel.
Hip: Measure the fullest part of your hips, around your buttocks.