SAMPLE SALE - Bon Vivant - size XXXL
- Handcrafted from vintage cotton Battenburg lace, unearthed from an antique market in Europe.
- Lined with nude-coloured silk, to accentuate the bold motifs in the lace.
- Dance the night away in breathable natural fibres.
- The lace is soft and has a gentle stretch, making this dress very comfortable to wear
- Hand-crafted in our Sydney studio, with respect for people and planet
- Order online, no need to visit intimidating bridal boutiques
- Returns accepted
- Free shipping worldwide
Bust: 110cm to 115cm
Waist: 94cm to 98cm
Hips: 125cm to 135cm
What is a sample gown?
A gown which may have been worn by a model during a photoshoot or tried on by brides in our store. All sample gowns will arrive to you dry-cleaned and checked for holes, stains and odours.
Can't find exactly what you need? Email us for a custom order.
Photography: Kristie Carrick
How to measure yourself to determine your size:
Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your bust, wearing your bra.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, well above your navel.
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, around your buttocks.
How to be measured by a dressmaker:
Once you have ordered your made-to-measure dress, right-click on the diagram below to save it. Print out the diagram and give it to your local professional dressmaker to record your measurements.
Please take a photo of your completed form and email it to us at: email@example.com