*Made to your measurements within 8 weeks*
- Handcrafted from a champagne-coloured, antique 1920's Art Deco piano shawl, unearthed from an antique store in Madrid
- Hand-embroidered silk with a hand-knotted silk fringe
- Hand-crafted in our Sydney studio, with respect for people and planet
- Dance the night away in breathable silk
- The silk is soft and has a gentle stretch, making this dress comfortable to wear
- Order online, no need to visit intimidating bridal boutiques
- Easily adjustable should your measurements change
- Returns accepted
- Free Shipping worldwide
- Free home try-on borrow a sample gown first to try on at home
Can't find exactly what you need? Email us for a custom order.
Photography: Matt Godkin
How to measure yourself to determine your size:
Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your bust, wearing your bra.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, well above your navel.
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, around your buttocks.
How to be measured by a dressmaker:
Once you have ordered your made-to-measure dress, right-click on the diagram below to save it. Print out the diagram and give it to your local professional dressmaker to record your measurements.
Please take a photo of your completed form and email it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org