*Made to your measurements within 8 weeks*
- Hand-crafted from a 100 year-old, hand-embroidered silk piano shawl, unearthed from an antique store in Madrid.
- Each shawl is unique, with a different floral pattern. Contact us and we will send you photos and swatches of your choices.
- Internal boning for gentle lift and support. Flared hemline with hand-knotted fringed train creates movement as you walk down the aisle.
- Made in our Sydney atelier, with respect for people and planet.
- Dance the night away in breathable silk.
- Returns accepted.
- Free worldwide shipping.
- Free home try-on: borrow a sample gown first to try on at home.
Can find exactly what you need? Email us for a custom order.
How to measure yourself to determine your size:
Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your bust, wearing your bra.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, well above your navel.
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, around your buttocks.
How to be measured by a dressmaker:
Once you have ordered your made-to-measure dress, right-click on the diagram below to save it. Print out the diagram and give it to your local professional dressmaker to record your measurements.
Please take a photo of your completed form and email it to us at: email@example.com