- Handcrafted from vintage, two-tone French lace, unearthed from an estate sale.
Standard sizes in stock. A made-to-measure gown is available for an extra fee and takes 8 weeks.
- Includes a silk, ankle-length slip to wear underneath. You may choose a white or nude-coloured slip.
- Made in our Sydney studio, with respect for people and planet
- Dance the night away in breathable natural fibres.
- The lace is soft and has a gentle stretch, making this dress very comfortable to wear
- Order online, no need to visit intimidating bridal boutiques
- Easily adjustable should your measurements change
- Free worldwide shipping
- Returns accepted
- Free Home Try-On, Australian brides only
Can't find exactly what you need? Email us for a custom order.
Photography: Bollywood actress Evelyn Sharma photographed by Louise Wilson,
photographer Victoria Baker
How to measure yourself to determine your size:
Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your bust, wearing your bra.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, above your navel.
Hip: Measure the fullest part of your hips, around your buttocks.