- Made from vintage cotton Quaker lace, unearthed in the USA
- Includes a nude-coloured silk slip to wear underneath
- May be customised with longer sleeves, an open back or a train
- Hand-crafted in our Sydney studio, with respect for people and planet
- Dance the night away in breathable natural fibres
- The lace is soft and has a gentle stretch, making this dress very comfortable to wear
- Order online, no need to visit intimidating bridal boutiques
- Easily adjustable should your measurements change
- Ready-made sizes available or we can make to your measurements
- Returns accepted
- Free worldwide shipping
- Try before you buy: borrow a sample dress first to try on at home
Can't find exactly what you need? Email us for a custom order.
Photo: James Bennett, Amber Wynn Jones, Blake Heywood
How to measure yourself to determine your size:
Bust: Measure around the fullest part of your bust, wearing your bra.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, above your navel.
Hip: Measure the fullest part of your hips, around your buttocks.